[AWS] Building AWS on Ubuntu Hardy Heron

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Sun May 25 19:01:45 CEST 2008

Adrian,

> Has anyone successfully built AWS on Ubuntu (Hardy Heron)? How?

I'm using Debian but not Ubuntu. Your problem depends on the GNAT
version used on Ubuntu. I have no problem using GNAT GPL 2007 on Debian.

If Ada.Calendar.Formatting and Ada.Calendar.Time_Zones are not
distributed with your compiler it probably means that it is older than
GPL 2007.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|