[AWS] Building AWS on Ubuntu Hardy Heron

Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 mailbox at adrianhoe.com
Sun May 25 17:11:51 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am trying to install the AWS shared library package by Ubuntu but
somehow I encounter a broken independency. So, I decided to build it
myself.

Somehow, there is no a-catizo.ad[sb] (Ada.Calendar.Time_Zones) and a-
calfor.ad[sb] (Ada.Calendar.Formatting) in the gnat package. AWS
depends on these packages to compile.

Has anyone successfully built AWS on Ubuntu (Hardy Heron)? How?

Thanks.
--
"If you missed the rising sun and the morning dew, don't miss the
beautiful sunset." -- Adrian Hoe inspired by Michal Nowak, June 15 2004