[AWS] On Windows, what updates path to .dll files?

Jocelyn Paine popx at j-paine.org
Fri Aug 29 17:46:59 CEST 2008

> Expected. There is many DLLs built. You need to install AWS:
>
>    $ make install
>
> This will put a copy of all DLLs into the <install_root>/bin directory.
> Add this directory to the PATH and it should work.

Pascal,

Should that be <install_root>/lib , not <install_root>/bin ?

My install root is /cygdrive/c/gnat . I did a 'make install', and have
looked at all the DLLs under c:\gnat\ . I can see the DLLs that I need, in
two places. One is c:\gnat\lib\aws\relocatable\ . The other is
c:\gnat\lib\ . The two sets of DLLs have the same file creation dates
(earlier today) and the same file sizes.

I tried setting my PATH to c:\gnat\lib\ (i.e. <install_root>/lib ), and
hello_world started OK.

Jocelyn