[AWS] AWS.Client

Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 mailbox at adrianhoe.com
Thu Sep 13 17:41:07 CEST 2007

On Sep 13, 2007, at 7:05 PM, Dmitriy Anisimkov wrote:

> Adrian Hoe 贺文耀 wrote:
>>
>>> What is the parameter Kind in the Server_Push.Register call ?
>>> If you use Kind => Multipart and Content_Type = 'image/jpeg' you
>>> could
>>> see the images
>>> in the Firefox, Mozilla or SeaMonkey browsers.
>>
>> I don't understand this question.
> See latest package AWS.Server.Push
> line 99.
>
> There is declared
>
>    procedure Register
>      (Server            : in out Object;
>       Client_Id         : in     Client_Key;
>       Socket            : in     Net.Socket_Type'Class;
>       Environment       : in     Client_Environment;
>       Init_Data         : in     Client_Output_Type;
>       Init_Content_Type : in     String             := "";
>       Kind              : in     Mode               := Plain;
>       Duplicated_Age    : in     Duration           := Duration'Last;
>       Groups            : in     Group_Set          := Empty_Group;
>       Timeout           : in     Duration           :=
> Default.Send_Timeout);
>
> I guess you are using it to register the server-push clients on the
> server side.
> I want to know the parameter "Kind" value you are using.

No. The video server is a 3rd party product and is not developed
using Ada. I am just writing a program to interface with this 3rd
party video server using HTTP protocol.

--
"If you missed the rising sun and the morning dew, don't miss the
beautiful sunset." -- Adrian Hoe inspired by Michal Nowak, June 15 2004