[AWS] ada2wsdl, wsdl2ada, and packages

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Wed Jul 11 20:01:44 CEST 2007

Marc Criley a écrit :

> But the implication of that limitation is that ada2wsdl isn't going to work with
> user defined integer types.  It would surely remain unfortunate to require that
> all user-defined scalar types be traceable back to Standard types if one wants to
> use ada2wsdl to generate the wsdl for a package.

Of course it will be unfortunate and as I said it is a current
limitation. I definitely see this has an ada2wsdl issue that should be
fixed at some point.

> The AWS documentation does not address this, nor does it explain the rationale
> for what is generated for type references from external packages, and what one
> can do to remedy it.

Because this limitation was not clear until you reported it :)

> I know, too much work and too little time :-)

Exactly :) Contribution welcomed.

For the moment I'll add an entry into the TODO list.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|