[AWS] ada2wsdl, wsdl2ada, and packages

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Wed Jul 11 10:11:32 CEST 2007

Marc,

> I take it, then, that I'm supposed to run EA_Common.ads through ada2wsdl as well?
>  Even though it's just type definitions?

No. The type definition should be in the schema section of the generated
WSDL for the main package.

> (And I did run EA_Common through ada2wsdl, that ended up raising an
> ASIS_INAPPROPRIATE_ELEMENT exception on a Lower_Bound() call.)

Can't comment on this one... maybe you have some types not supported by
ada2wsdl. There is some restrictions, see the AWS User's Guide.

> Any advice on this would be appreciated, since I really don't want to hand write
> all the wsdl and handlers :-)

It would be nice to know which AWS version you are using :-) If possible
 you should try with the latest AWS release (GPL 2007) or with the
Subversion sources.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|