[AWS] problem using AWS in long term use

Emmanuel Briot briot at adacore.com
Wed Apr 18 15:48:16 CEST 2007

> When this behavious happen, there is no load on the server, and all the
> slots may be free for handling the request.

Any chance that your application raised exceptions that were not caught by
your AWS callback, and thus resulted in killing the thread. As a result,
there would be no available thread in AWS to accept your connection.

For information, we have several servers running for very long times with no
problem at all (in particular libre.adacore.com), so there is no obvious
problem in AWS, although there could of course be a bug triggered in some
cases.

regards
Emmanuel