[AWS] forbidding acces to directories on the server

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Wed Apr 5 20:59:09 CEST 2006

Xabier,

> Yes, I know about these sites, but I remember that before there were
> notes on different developments made using AWS, but I can't find them
> now. Where are there? Thanks,

It has been removed. Very early it made sense but now AWS is more widely
used and it is not possible to list all projects, it is not even
possible to know all current usage...

I think this list is a good place for such announcement. Messages will
be archived.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|