[AWS] Unable to build AWS

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.net
Sun May 22 09:08:56 CEST 2005

Adrian,

 > I'm running 3.4.2 on SPARC/Solaris and facing the same error/problem too.
 > I downloaded SPARC/Solaris gcc/gnat-3.4.2 from blastwave.org.

Ok, sorry I misread your previous message.

 > I have not tested it on SuSE 9.3 which has a newer version of gcc/gnat.
 > But shouldn't AWS build fine on 3.4.2?

Yes it should. It could be the case that the POSIX support has some problem as
it is not tested a lot and maybe not used by many people! This has probably
not been tested with Florist, I tested it with my Win32POSIX binding on
Windows (as implied by the name).

In your case, it looks like there is some visibility problem with
To_String. Try prefixing them with POSIX. For the Templates_Parser it looks
like the PATH to the POSIX binding is not passed...

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.net
--|