[AWS] *NIX daemons using AWS

Peter Fedorow fedorowp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 03:46:50 CEST 2005

I figure I should clarify what I'm asking.

How much of what should be done when writing a *nix daemon in C,
Pascal, or Perl, applies to writing one in Ada?

How should a process written in Ada fork?

Are there any already written libraries or code examples to do this?
It seems like a fairly commonly task.  I searched on Google, but I
couldn't find anything relevant.

Regards,
Peter