[AWS] Template Parser with External server name ...

Patrice Freydiere frett27 at free.fr
Fri Oct 15 23:39:33 CEST 2004

Hi Pascal,
Sorry for the delay ..

you're right, i'm trying to delegate a part of the url tree to an external
hotplug module. The problem is that the hotplug module, which can be
installed on an other machine don't know the main URL adress of the front AWS
web server.

The host name can change depending on the host name passed from the navigator
( internal, or external one ..). I had to keep the host name passed from the
navigator to keep network parameters. How can i get it from hotplug module ?

Thank's for help
Patrice

--
----
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 139A6156