[AWS] Template Parser with External server name ...

Pascal Obry obry at act-europe.fr
Wed Oct 13 10:34:47 CEST 2004

Patrice,

 > for the 0.6 version of Imgsvr, i started implemented a hotplug module for
 > Aws  .. It works fine .... but i had to pass some absolute URL in pages on
 > hotplug  modules. The problem is that the hotplug module don't know the
 > front aws web  server.
 > how can i manage propely this point ?

Not sure to understand completely your point. Anyway here is my answer, I
would create an alias on the server side (called /images for example).

   if URI'Length > 6 and then URI (URI'First .. URI'First + 6) = "/images" then
   end if;

and will use this alias in the hotplug module to reference objects under
/images. How does it sounds ?

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.org
--|