[AWS] Quick question about Templates_Parser

Pascal Obry pascal at obry.org
Tue Aug 17 10:15:09 CEST 2004

Devon,

 > Rats. I was looking at line 2274 of templates_parser.adb -- basically
 > the only functionality that would be needed would be to be able to
 > determine the value of a variable (i.e. being able to resolve the value
 > of Get_Next_Argument) before resolving that to an actual location.

But this is not possible. In the Load routine we do not have yet a translation
table. We are at this point compiling the template in-memory. Only later the
templates will be parsed to get the final result given a translation table.

 > Or perhaps just @@INCLUDE@@ includes.thtml and list them all in there,

Looks a good compromise to me.

Pascal.

--|              http://www.obry.org