[AWS] How to handle the result of a template-parsed string

Alejandro R. Mosteo Chagoyen alejandro at mosteo.com
Fri Apr 16 09:18:03 CEST 2004

Dicho por Pascal Obry:

 >> problem with 1) cascading style sheets (css) references in the
 >> string do not work.

> What's the problem?, this definitly should be working and I know AWS
> servers that are using CSS.

You must, of course, ensure that your server is returning requests for
static files (such as images, non-templated htmls and, to the point,
CSS files). Once you do that, it should definitely work. I'm doing it,
I even use a template variable for the CSS filename in all my HTMLs
which allows for a very simple skinning solution for the interface.

Check http://sf.net/projects/agio for an app with a web interface
fully built on top of AWS.