[AWS] How to handle the result of a template-parsed string

Jessica et Vincent Tourvieille jv at tourvieille.org
Fri Apr 16 05:19:36 CEST 2004

Hi,
Here is my problem.
The template parser Parse function is returning a string.
So I see two ways to handle it:
1) Call aws.response.build with the string as a parameter;
2) or Call aws.response.file: the string is stored in the file.

problem with 1) cascading style sheets (css) references in the string do not work.
problem with 2) what happens if 2 users request simultaneously the parsed
file with different data for each user: my file could be overwritten and one
user would not get the data he has requested.

And I don't think it is great to generate one file for each request.

What is the best way to implement that?

Thanks
Jessica