[AWS] AWS.Utils.Is_Number not working ?

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 18:41:33 +0200

Arnaud,

 > Yes, it's the right source code.

Ok.

 > I'm using GNAT 3.15p  (20020523), on Debian/testing (from the Ludovic
 > Brenta  package version 3.15p-2), on a P3.

Ok, so either it is a bug in GNAT 3.15p but I doubt this a lot since we have
passed all the AWS regression tests with this version for the 1.3 release
or a problem with the GNAT 3.15p package on debian, or due to the set of
optimizations used to build the debian package...

You could try to reimplement the AWS.Utils.Is_Number routine, this is quite
trivial but there could be some other problem... Definitly try compiling this
code without optimization, it could make a difference...

Pascal.

--|