[AWS] Exception on URL parsing

Arnaud Rolly arnaud.rolly@eikonex.net
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:34:41 +0200

I've the following code, to do a SOAP action :
----------
procedure Ledger_Create is
        -- Build the SOAP parameters
        Params : SOAP.Parameters.List := +S ("2003", "name");
        -- Build the SOAP payload (the procedure name and the associated
parameters)
        Payload : SOAP.Message.Payload.Object := SOAP.Message.Payload.Build
("ledger_create", Params);
        -- Call the SOAP Web Service
        Resp : constant SOAP.Message.Response.Object'Class := SOAP.Client.Call
("http://XXXX.eikonex.net:50001/soap", Payload);
        -- Get the reply
        Resp_Params : Soap.Parameters.List := SOAP.Message.Parameters (Resp);
"status");
begin
        Ada.Text_IO.Put_Line ("status " & Integer'Image (Status));
end Ledger_Create;
----------

On execution, an exception is raised :
raised AWS.URL.URL_ERROR : Wrong URL: (http://XXXX.eikonex.net:50001/soap)
Port is not valid.

I must miss the point, but i don't understand : the URL is valid, no ?
I'm using GNAT 3.15p with the last AWS public release.

--
Arnaud Rolly <arnaud.rolly@eikonex.net>
Eikonex - Open Source Engineering  (http://www.eikonex.net)