[Fwd: Re[2]: [AWS] SOAP over persistent HTTPs]

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:30:14 +0200

 > > Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen wrote:
 > >> I'm creating the connection normally, passing only the server address.
 > >> However, when I make the first Soap.Client.Call, the server says that
 > >> the request is not of SOAP kind and consecuently the SOAP response
 > >> received by the client is some error.
 > >>
 > >> I'm missing something? Must I do something between the connection
 > >> creation and the request?
 >
 > > Do you use parameter SOAPAction for create persistent connection to
 > > the SOAP server ?
 >
 > Ummm, no. I see now that that's a string. I've put there some
 > arbitrary data (really the name of the first procedure I call) and
 > everything seems to work. Should be that the URL?

Sorry I missed part of the message. Your problem is fixed, indeed you need to
specify the SOAPAction with the connection. The SOAPAction in AWS 1.4w has
been moved to the SOAP.Client.Call and I was confused...

Pascal.

--|