[Fwd: Re[2]: [AWS] SOAP over persistent HTTPs]

Dmitriy Anisimkov anisimkov@omsknet.ru
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:12:35 +0700

i'm forwarding the message to AWS list.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re[2]: [AWS] SOAP over persistent HTTPs
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 11:41:36 +0200
From: Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen <alejandro@mosteo.com>
To: Dmitriy Anisimkov <anisimkov@omsknet.ru>

> Alejandro. R. Mosteo Chagoyen wrote:
>> I'm creating the connection normally, passing only the server address.
>> However, when I make the first Soap.Client.Call, the server says that
>> the request is not of SOAP kind and consecuently the SOAP response
>> received by the client is some error.
>>
>> I'm missing something? Must I do something between the connection
>> creation and the request?

> Do you use parameter SOAPAction for create persistent connection to
> the SOAP server ?

Ummm, no. I see now that that's a string. I've put there some
arbitrary data (really the name of the first procedure I call) and
everything seems to work. Should be that the URL?

What's that SOAPAction field exactly? I find only a vague description
in the SOAP.Client.Call which I'm not sure to understand.

Thanks!

.