[AWS] Relative URLs

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:46:47 +0200

Patrice,

 > My problem is when a dynamically generated page contain an anchor coded as
 > a  relative URL , the browser don't see or remember the current "Web
 > Directory"  where the page is.

You mean that you have a page under say "root/dir" named index.html. In this
page you have a href="toto.gif" and that toto.gif is looked into root
instead of root/dir, right ?

If so this is not an AWS issue. The problem is either in your code or your
browser. The browser sends the URL to AWS and it must send root/dir/toto.gif.
If you really think this is an AWS bug (always possible of course) can you
send a small reproducer ?

Thanks.
Pascal.

--|