[AWS] De-activate Cache in web browser stuff again

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:07:32 +0100

Darren,

 > Especially since it's the expires=last-modified header that keeps the
 > browser from not caching the page, rather than the cache-control or
 > pragma headers.

Note sure this is true. Reading the RFC 2616 it seems to me that cache-control
should work. This is what we have implemented in AWS 1.3 and as far as I know
it works fine.

Pascal.

--|