[AWS] I forgot it!

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:43:17 +0100

Francisco S=E1nchez Rodr=EDguez writes:
 > When a client send a file to the server, the file name in the server=

 > side begins with "0." and the name of the file. For example if the
 > original file name is hi.jpg, in the server side is 0.hi.jpg.

This is not always "0.", it is <prefix>.filename. The prefix is to have=
 a uniq
filename on the server side.

 > How can I set the same name in the server side=3F

In AWS 1.3 both names (the one on server side and the one on client sid=
e) can
be retreived. In any case it is up to the developpers to rename this fi=
le on
the server. This could be based on a session ID for a specific user or
whatever...

Pascal.

--=20

--|