[AWS] beginning AWS problems

aws@grebyn.com aws@grebyn.com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:34:08 -0500

Thanks.

Maybe hello_world was a poor example, because I didn't build with SSL (and I
didn't see where SSL was required for the simple hello_world), but none of
the other demos (runme, main, ws, etc.) seem to go anywhere either.

The browser is on the same machine.  Interesting addition.  Some of the
demos say to type "q" to quit, but that doesn't seem to have any effect.
Nor does issuing a regular "kill %N" make the process die.  I have to send
it a "kill -9 %N".

It's a hyperthreading 3.2GHz Pentium, if that has ANY potential bearing on
the matter.

-- Karl --