[AWS] Some questions

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 01:04:20 +0100

Francisco writes:

 > page with frames I can=92t see it in the browser. Does AWS support f=
rames=3F

Yes. In fact it does not have to support frame as this is a client only=

feature. AWS or whatever web server does not have to know what a frame =
is.

 > Second: I=92m running the hello=5Fworld example but instead of the h=
tml code
 > =93<p=94hello=5Fworld=94>=85.=94, I want to show another web page th=
at
 > is in a html file. I have tried with Response.File but the browser d=
oesn=92t
 > load the  web page but asks me what to do with the file. Can I use w=
eb
 > pages which aren=92t in the source code of the server=3F

Yes it can. Be sure to have a look at the ws demo (see function Get in
WS=5FCB body). AWS without this feature will be just useless :)

 > Thanking you in advance.

You're welcome.

Pascal.

PS: It would be better if you could send only plain text messages on th=
is
    mailing-list. Thanks.

--=20

--|