[AWS] Can this be done with aws?

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 20 May 2002 10:12:53 +0200

Preben Randhol writes:
 > Are there any way to have aws running on a machine and use it to login
 > so I can get an term and check my mail etc when I'm abroad?

Everything is possible but this is not zero work with AWS. In fact with
AWS/SSL you should be able to initiate a secure connection with your
computer. From there you could spawn a process, use GNAT.Expect to interact
with the external process (sending command, getting back the answer)...

If you want to do that, we'll be glad to integrate this module in AWS.

Pascal.

--|