[AWS] Mandrake Linux 8.2 gcc-3.1 ada aws

David Marceau davidmarceau@sympatico.ca
Sat, 08 Jun 2002 11:53:53 -0400

Question
--------
How can I code hello_world to bind to all 3 ports using the aws
interface?

>  > Celà dit j'ai encore des problèmes mais je peux le faire rouler
>  > hello_world quand même  :)
>
> Good.
I was very lucky to run hello_world considering my build.adb in the docs
directory didn't :)

> Don't understand the problem here ?
OK considering hello_world is working.
I do a lynx localhost:8080
then it connects no problem.

Ok I created three helloworlds with different ports 80, 8000, 8080
and renamed them
hello_world8080
hello_world8000
hello_world80