[AWS] Features for the future

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 21:45:28 +0200

Hi,

First of all I'd like to thank you all for subscribing to this mailing-list.

I'd like to start a discussion about features that you'd like to see in
AWS. Dmitriy and I are using AWS in the Information System domain... so we are
thinking about features in this domain and it is hard for us (well, read
impossible) to tell what kind of enhancement would be needed for some other
domains...

So what you would like to see added and why ?

Of course this will not be implemented tonight :) But at some point the TODO
list could be empty... And all contributions are welcome.

Pascal.

--|