[AWS] Client side

Ehud Lamm mslamm@mscc.huji.ac.il
Sat, 1 Sep 2001 22:42:12 +0300

> Support for cookies has been added very recently in AWS. This will be part
of
> a futur release.

Cool!

>But there is nothing for Javascript. Are you saying that some
> Javascript code is used for authorization ?

Well, you have to get past it before you see the html. It is not really
authorization. What happnes is that the page uses Javascript, and than there
redirection to specific pages with machine generated URLs.

Thinking more about the Javascript angle, I want to add that I  don't really
see a reason to add this to AWS. This is overkill, and not really in the
problem domain.
What can be done, or at least investigated (by any AWS user, in fact) is
combining AWS and a Javascript engine. This maybe nice.

(Another interesting integration effort would be packaging AWS and AdaXml
together, as AWS is so much more programmer friendly).

Ehud