[AWS] Simple AWS App Design

Pascal Obry p.obry@wanadoo.fr
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 18:28:23 +0200

Al Christians writes:
 > Is that a good plan for a very simple app?

Seems ok to me. Now I ask why do you want to hard-link the GUI with
your apps ?

I mean if you want to have an GUI for a Windows apps that is launched
automatically when you run your app... well this looks really like a standard
Windows GUI to me! So why no use GtkAda for this ?

AWS brings you the soft-linked GUI (you fire up your favorite browser and point
it to your app) that can be used from anywhere on the network.

Of course that's still a nice design to try. Let us know how it works.

Pascal.

--|