[University] Problem in supporting files

Gustavo Hoffmann hoffmann at adacore.com
Fri Jun 1 16:57:17 CEST 2018

Hello André,

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. I've downloaded
the same files and installed them on a Windows machine. After installing
them, I was able to build the lab examples.

I can only guess that something went wrong during installation on your
side. Could you please reinstall GNAT and check for error messages?

Thanks,

Gustavo.