[University] Hello there. Error installing training support.

Sash Nortier sashnortier at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 01:15:04 CEST 2016

Hi,

Ive managed to download the (adacore-training-support-x86-windows-bin.exe)
file located on the ada core university website. Ive unwrapped it using
wine skin. Everything goes smoothly until the AdaCore Training support
application asks for a location of the GNAT Compiler.

Ive entered where the GNAT file exists on my hard drive, and also the (echo
$PATH) from terminal into the application but it doesn't work. Im assuming
it is asking for the compiler, but just sees the files, because I open GNAT
through my terminal.
If I ignore finding a location for GNAT, it installs into a folder. So I
have all these files of the training support, but how would I load them
into GNAT and use them for your tutorials?

THANK YOU !
Please let me know if this description is good. I REALLY WANT TO CARRY ON
LEARNING ADA.

--
*'Dreams don\'t work unless you do' *