[University] Error in Quizz courses

DA COSTA Warren warren.dacosta at thalesgroup.com
Tue Sep 9 11:26:32 CEST 2014

Dear AdaCore University,

First, thanks to propose courses like that about ADA, its very useful for beginners.
Then, I think that there is a mistake in a quiz session, Lesson 6 Packages, question 7.
Maybe, I'm wrong and didn't understand, but in the package "Constants", package "Types" is included whereas  the prefix "T1" is used to define the three following constants.
I think that it should be something like : Types.My_Int instead of P1.T .
I hope that I could help to improve this really great course.

Regards,

Warren DA COSTA