[University] University to Coummunity

osmanys at cies.cu osmanys at cies.cu
Wed Oct 22 19:59:56 CEST 2014

Greetings, I'm a passionate Ada programmer always looking for news about
Ada, Ada projects and Ada developers. Since some time ago you release
the AdaCore University project to teach the Ada language and its
phylosofy, VERY GOOD IDEA!!!

Well, I have some ideas that you may conmsider:

  1. Open the AdaCore University project to the Ada community so that
programmers (Ada or not) could interchange their experience,
expectatives and problems with the language, librarys and other stuff
related to Ada. (That means, for example, to create a Forum in the site)

  2. Allow other people than those from AdaCore and their partners to
propose courses, labs and so on.

  3. Let the people using Ada to taste their skills with the language by,
for example, developing an on-site contest.

I hope that you pay a little of attention to my suggestions, this can
turn the language into a more popular one.