[University] Bouncing ball = fails with status: 1073741515

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 07:11:36 CET 2014

Hi there,

I have just downloaded and installed the "gnat-gpl-2014-x86-windows-bin"
install package to work through these MOOC tutorials.

When I ran the bouncing ball program it give an error code and stops:

   - W:\sandbox\openada\02_bouncing\main

   [2014-11-12 16:52:31] process exited with status -1073741515, elapsed
   time: 00.27s

I am guessing that the error has to do with binding or linking to the
correct library for the *Game_Support* package?

In addition, the bouncing ball project shows a panel or dialog above the
Project tree:

   -

As far as I can see the files compile OK.  The game_support.ads file is
present in the install ed directory.

Can you offer a pointer to what's going wrong?  Also, where does one find
the error codes this program/library has emitted?  Is that an ada code, a
library or something else?  The course looks useful but it is not as much
use if I can't run the programs or make changes to 'test' my learning.
Hope you can point me in the right dircetion.  Thanks in advance.

aloha,
         \_w_/