[University] Game Support Documentation

le.stain at hushmail.com le.stain at hushmail.com
Mon Jun 16 05:12:06 CEST 2014

To whomever it may concern:

First let me tell you: I love your software and how you been helping Ada grow as a language. It's because of its reliability and dedicated community that I decided to make Ada my native language - I'm a beginner.

As I was looking at one of your tutorials in Ada University, I saw a video where they mention a "Game Support" library, yet I haven't found any documentation or tutorials for this feature. I was wondering if you could, please, direct me to the documentation or tutorial of this? Since I would love to see a visual representation of the code I'm writing, which I could share with my friends and others.

Thank you for your time, and for keeping such a dependable language alive.

Sincerely,
M. Mitnick