[University] AdaCore University

Quentin Ochem ochem at adacore.com
Fri Dec 20 11:21:03 CET 2013

Dear Steve,

Those are currently only available as part of the installation of GNAT
GPL 2013 on Windows - I assume that you have a different version installed?

For more details on the setup, you can have a look at
http://university.adacore.com/getting-started/.

I'm hoping that Linux versions will come with GNAT GPL 2014.

Best regards,

--
Quentin Ochem
Technical Account Manager