[PolyORB-users] Fwd: Re: PolyORB with multiple program partition computer architectures

Tony Gair tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 10:47:00 CET 2014

Sorry meant to send this to the list!

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [PolyORB-users] PolyORB with multiple program partition
computer architectures
Date: 	Tue, 11 Mar 2014 09:46:19 +0000
From: 	Tony Gair <tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk>
To: 	Zack Boll <zackboll at gmail.com>

Its not at the moment. Simply a non starter. (If you know better then
please tell me). What I would recommend here is that you use the
excellent and you would not believe how easy!!! AWS web services. Its
almost as easy as creating the package then running the tools. I would
recommend checks for lengths of strings and that sort of thing.
    If you absolutely must , then sockets will do the job very nicely
and even though on different architectures, Ada handles types including
variant records very competantly

Tony Gair
Technical Director
Phone : 0191 556 1024
Mobile : 07804 596 997
Reply :tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk
Address : St Peters Gate, Charles Street, Sunderland, SR6 0AN
Website :www.thermionix.com
Bmshome Limited trade as Thermionix Energy

Proud Winners 2013 Seeing the capability, not the disability award by Action for Blind.