[PolyORB-users] POK multicore time-space partitioning

Thomas Quinot quinot at adacore.com
Tue Jun 4 15:32:53 CEST 2013

* Julien PIGNOLET, 2013-06-04 :

> Hello Adacore admin,
>
> I'm a trainee in an embedded system firm and my project is to use and
> modify your PolyORB Kernel (POK) code for implementing it into a Xilinx
> Zynq.

Julien,

First note that aside from the name and some architectural principles,
there is no direct relationship between PolyORB and POK. POK is neither
an AdaCore product, nor supported by AdaCore.

POK related questions should be directed to the POK team. You can find
points of contact at http://pok.safety-critical.net/support

Thomas.

--
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** quinot at adacore.com ** Senior Software Engineer
               AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA