[PolyORB-users] Plans for D-Bus support in PolyOrb?

Chris dimonax at att.net
Fri Mar 9 22:11:43 CET 2012

Thanks for the info.

I'd personally start adding patches for more "transports" if I knew what I was doing with PolyOrb.

Suppose I could help with writing bindings though...

Currently I'm looking at D-Bus, MCAPI, LCM, and OpenBinder. All of them are focused on optimizing communication across the local system bus.

This question is probably better suited to the developers list, but as I don't know enough about PolyOrb internals yet to be an actual developer, I thought I'd ask here...

Are there any APIs/Implementations listed on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inter-Process_Communication that you might find useful in regards to PolyOrb?

Hope to be of some help.

Chris