[PolyORB-users] including a library in a po_gnatdist compilation

Jesse Lang jlang at singo1.com
Wed Jul 18 17:20:11 CEST 2012

Tony,

Create a project file as you normally would for a non-distributed
application.

Then add a section to the project file:

package Dsa is
     for Configuration_File use "config.cfg";
end Dsa;

You then call po_gnatdist using the project file:

po_gnatdist -Pdsa_program.gpr config.cfg partition_name

I hope that's helpful.