[PolyORB-users] polyorb.gpr and the cfg file

Tony Gair tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 11:28:12 CEST 2012

I've been reading the polyorb user guide and trying out the examples on
remote machines. I have several applications which communicate via a
mysql database which has served us well for a year or so, all
implemented in ada using gnat project files (.gpr). I want to redesign
these into a distributed application using polyorb.
   I've been reading the guide and noticed there is a polyorb.gpr file
to include in my own project gpr file but I am confused to how it picks
up my cfg file to describe my partitions. Is there a quick explanation
or ada gem on this does anyone know?