[PolyORB-users] Unresolved dependency: polyorb.corba_p.security.tss_state_machine -> portableserver

Alexander Basov coopht at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 16:23:22 CET 2012

Hi,

When I'm trying to execute server_partition, created with dsa,
I've got the following error.

>Execution terminated by unhandled exception
>Exception name: PROGRAM_ERROR
>Message: Unresolved dependency:
polyorb.corba_p.security.tss_state_machine -> portableserver
>Call stack traceback locations:
>0x57f3cd 0x57f4da 0x582195 0x8087db 0x47260d 0x4732a5 0x7ffcec8361ea
0x46df87

But, all dependencies were included in proper places.
And also the same application compiler without DSA mode works properly.

There is an opinion that this error exists because of
'System.Partition_Interface' is pre-elaborated before PortableServer
which initializes ORB when DSA is used.
So Polyorb is not fully initialized before it is used.

Could someone please help to solve this problem.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Basov