[PolyORB-users] SOLVED - Re: polyorb DSA and moving servers - netstat -nta

Tony Gair tony.gair at bmshome.co.uk
Wed Aug 1 13:49:16 CEST 2012

On 31/07/12 22:05, Xavier Grave wrote:
> po_cos_naming
> --polyorb-iiop-polyorb-protocols-iiop-default_port
Yes I think this explains nearly all my problems.  Thanks for that. A
related issue I think which has surfaced is that having added some
remote_Type functionality or my RCI is that because I am testing a 3
partition example on a local host pc first is that
I get a polyorb.utils.tcp_access_points: bind failed: [98] Address
already in use , which I think now I a have a partition listening to a
port for the remote type to arrive then these ports are clashing.

Is it possible to assign each partition with a different port do you know?