[PolyORB-users] Additional pragmas facilitating migration of legacy Ada to CORBA

oliver.kellogg at t-online.de oliver.kellogg at t-online.de
Tue Sep 13 08:32:45 CEST 2011

On 2011-09-08 15:24:41 +0200, Thomas Quinot wrote:
> [...]
> > 	Here is an updated patch that uses GNAT.Table for the Range_Stack and
> > Subtype_Stack in analyzer.adb and additionally implements the proposed
> > #pragma switchname.
>
> Thanks Oliver, this contribution is now integrated!
>
> Do you have unit tests for the new pragmas, by any chance?

Hi,

Compiling the code generated for the attached IDL file showed a problem
in the Helper package code generation for #pragma switchname.
The attached patch for compilers/iac fixes that problem.

In the course of work on the forthcoming #pragma array_index, I will make
a proper unit test for the new pragmas.

Hope this helps,

Oliver