[PolyORB-users] Additional pragmas facilitating migration of legacy Ada to CORBA

Thomas Quinot quinot at adacore.com
Fri Jun 17 10:59:22 CEST 2011

* oliver.kellogg at t-online.de, 2011-06-15 :

> 	Here is an updated patch that uses GNAT.Table for the Range_Stack and
> Subtype_Stack in analyzer.adb and additionally implements the proposed
> #pragma switchname.
>
> 	I gave #pragma array_index a shot but it turned out to be a fairly
> complex modification so I'm leaving it out for now.

Thanks! Patch looks good to me. In order to integrate it in the PolyORB
repository, we'll need a copyright assignment to the FSF. Could you
please fill in the form from docs/CONTRIBUTING and send it to
fsf-records at gnu.org for processing?

Thanks!
Thomas.

--
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** quinot at adacore.com ** Senior Software Engineer
               AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA