[PolyORB-users] Installation failure: Ada compiler is not working.

Allison Beh 馬慶盈 alliraph at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 16:07:12 CEST 2009

Hi,

I have downloaded the PolyORB GPL 2009 version but failed to install it. I'm
on Mac OS X Leopard and I have the Ada compiler gnat-4.3. I had followed the
installation instruction, by running ./configure in bash environment, it did
all the checking until the last when it checked if my Ada compiler works,
the result was "no", then an error message appeared: Ada compiler is not
working.

I've checked my compiler, it's in PATH and it is compiling the Ada programs
fine as I run gnatmake. Can someone kindly point out what could be wrong?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--
Allison Kheng-Yin Beh