[PolyORB-users] Bug Found on idlac in PolyORB GPL 2009-20090519

michele bortolato zuper85 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 23:18:23 CEST 2009

I found a bug on idlac. I use PolyORB version GPL 2009-20090519:

+============================ IAC BUG DETECTED ===========================+
| Detected exception: CONSTRAINT_ERROR                                    |
| Error: backend-be_corba_ada-nodes.adb:13 index check failed             |
| Please include the files listed below when submitting your report.      |
| Please refer to the User's Guide for more details.                      |
+=============================================+

Here is the file idl:

interface st_service {

    enum Strat {Tranquilla, Premurosa, Aggressiva, Furba};
    enum Tire_T {Morbide, Normali, Dure};
    enum Caratt {Gomme, Benzina, Freni, Altro};
    enum Weather {Secco, Normale, Pioggia, Diluvio};
    enum Case_C {MC_Laren, Ferrari, BMW, Toyota, Lotus, Sauber};
    enum St_Car {VUOTO, ISCRITTA,
    IN_GARA, RITIRATA, BOX, GARA_COMPLETA};

    struct Status {
        short Tire_S;
        short Brakes_S;
        short Fuel_S;
    };

    //Info per gara avviata
    struct info_car {
        short ID_V;
        Case_C Team_C;
        St_Car Status;
        short Sections;
        short Laps;
        short ID_P;
        float Best_Lap;
        float Total_Time;
        Status Wear;
    };

    struct info_general {
        Weather Wt;
        short N_Laps;
        short N_Sec;
        boolean Runnin;
    };

    //per iscriversi
    short Join(in Case_C CC, in Tire_T Tire_Type, in Strat Strategy);

    // Per impostare la tattica a gara iniziata
    oneway void Set_Tactic(in short ID, in Strat Strategy);

    //Richiesta di entrare ai box
    void Go_Box(in short ID, in short Q_BZ, in boolean FR,
     in boolean GM, in Tire_T T_Gm);

    //Per ritirarsi
    oneway void Retire(in short ID);

    //Ottenere lo stato della propria vettura
  info_car Get_Info_Car(in short Car);

  //Ottenere informazioni sulla competizione
    info_general Get_Info_Race();

    //Ottenere la propria posizione
    short Get_Position(in short ID);
};