[PolyORB-users] GPL 2009 gnat and polyorb

Thomas Quinot quinot at adacore.com
Mon Jun 8 13:10:39 CEST 2009

* Rajagopalan Srinivasan, 2009-06-08 :

> configure:3825: checking if the Ada compiler works
> configure:3840: cd conftest && gnatchop -q src.ada && gcc -c check.adb > /dev/null 2>../conftest.out
> configure:3843: $? = 1
> configure:3851: result: no
> configure:3853: error: Ada compiler is not working
>
> best i can tell - I dont have a dir called conftest and it is not clear if it is created during the config?

conftest is created on the fly by configure. As mentioned previously
this indicates a setup issue on your side, most likely the gcc binary
from GNAT GPL 2009 is not found due to a wrong PATH setting.

--
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** quinot at adacore.com ** Senior Software Engineer
               AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA