[PolyORB-users] configure on Win XP

Thomas Quinot quinot at adacore.com
Thu Jan 29 10:12:50 CET 2009

* Rajagopalan Srinivasan, 2009-01-29 :

> I have browsed the list archives on the above subject and am still not clear how to solve the problem.
>
> ./configure under cygwin resulted in a failure :
>
> | #endif
> |              Syntax error
> configure:4748: error: C++ preprocessor "/lib/cpp" fails sanity check
> See `config.log' for more details.
>
> Not sure what to look for.

See the "Build requirements" section in the PolyORB User's Guide.

You also need to read docs/PROBLEM-REPORT-FORM which explains how to
submit a proper problem report and what information to include.

--
Thomas Quinot, Ph.D. ** quinot at adacore.com ** Senior Software Engineer
               AdaCore -- Paris, France -- New York, USA