[PolyORB-users] DSA Echo example

michele bortolato zuper85 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 20:30:01 CET 2009

Hello

I'using polyorb on debian lenny and i'm trying to launch the example echo
for das.

I compile with:

po_gnatdist echo.cfg

The Compilation works and the directories bin and dsa are creates withot
errors.

so i try to launch client typing simply

./client

but  the program raise this
raised CONSTRAINT_ERROR : polyorb-references.adb:415 explicit raise

and after a few second

system.partition_interface: Cannot retrieve information for RCI
Polyorb.Dsa_P.Partitions from name server.

raised SYSTEM.RPC.COMMUNICATION_ERROR : s-parint.adb:1712

I dont know if i had installe correctly polyorb with the dsa support

that was my configure

./configure --with-appli-perso="corba moma dsa" --with-corba-services="event
ir naming notification time" --enable-shared

Have i forgot something? or have i forgot somethig on compilating-launching
the echo examples?

thanks